Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This week so far - April 19

So this week my post is going to be a little bit different. I'm pleased to be a blog hop co-host with BlueEyedBlessings. See the bottom of this week's post to join the blog hop fun.

So far this week I've continued my experimenting with resin and backless pendants. Currently I'm working on a way to incorporate my backless resin pendants with bike chain (one of my favourite materials to work with). I'm not quite happy with the results yet (I'm pretty fussy) and so I'm playing with some different ideas. I'm hoping to get this sorted out by the weekend.
Also this week I'm trying to figure out the best way to dry cherry blossoms. The problem with cherry blossoms is that they turn brown really easily and they are so delicate. If anyone has ideas or experience with drying cherry blossoms please post them in the comments on this blog post.


So without further ado... on to the blog hop

Wednesday Store & Blog Hop hosted by Blue Eyed Blessings and Crocheted Little Things and co-hosted by me!

 
How will the LINKY work? Easy!  
1) Enter your blog and/or store into the appropriate Linky below!
*BLOGS* = 1st set of Linky’s
*STORES* = 2nd set of Linky’s*For the STORES link, please specify what type of store: ETSY:, ARTFIRE:, etc.!
 
2) Follow the Handmade Wednesday Hosts & Co-Hosts! Leave a comment letting us know you’re stopping by from Handmade Wednesday! 
3) Follow any blogs or stores that interest you! Leave them a comment too!
4) Grab our Button and Linky Codes to share with all your Blogging, Etsy, Artifre, etc. Friends! 
*Please remember that our blogs are Family Friendly and any thumbnails or links that we feel are inappropriate will be removed*  


Blog Linky:
Blogger & Self-Hosted WP Code:

WP.com Code:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Store Linky:
Blogger & Self-Hosted WP Code:

WP.com Code:
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment